Humantay Lake – Full day Tour
- Duration: Full day.
- Distance: 7 km (4.4 Miles) Round Trip.
- Elevation: 3,869m (12,690 feet) / 4,200m (13,779 feet).
- Difficulty: moderate/difficult.
Laguna Humantay trek full day, thinking about nature lovers, you will find spectacular landscapes such as the Humantay lagoon and the snowy Salkantay.
Cusco – Mollepata
We pick you up at 04.00 am from your hotel, we leave Cusco at 05.00 am passing through the towns of Izcuchaca and Limatambo arriving at Mollepata where we will be at approximately 08:00 AM. Here we will enjoy breakfast in a local restaurant.
Mollepata – Humantay
Once again we will take the bus from Mollepata to Soraypampa for 01 hour, then we will start the 01.30 hour walk to the Humantay lagoon located (4220 m.a.s.l) where we can observe the crystal lagoon, we will have a time to explore and guidance about this mountain Humantay, then we will descend to Soraypampa for the lunch and finally we drive back to Cusco and drop you off at your hotel.
- Round trip private transportation.
- Professional Tour guide.
- 01 Breakfast.
- 01 lunch.
- First aid kit & oxygen.
NOT INCLUDED :
- Water: please bring 1 liter per person.
- Voluntary Tips for Guide, Driver and Cook-(Please keep in mind that tipping is common in Latin America and would be greatly appreciated).
We run our trips daily with a 2 person minimum. We take only small groups & private trips, to enhance the experience giving you the full attention of our guides and staff.
Full day tour:
$ 50 USD per person.